Remove as many cards as possible before time runs out.
– 9 Tableau Stacks of 2-5 cards each.
– The Deck at the bottom left.
– 1 Waste Pile at bottom right.
– 70 Seconds on your clock.
Select any card from the Tableau to move to the Waste Pile. Continue moving cards to the Waste building up or down regardless of suit and wrapping from Ace to King as needed. When play reaches a standstill, tap the Deck to deal a new card to the Waste and continue building.
When you are unable to remove any more cards, tap the FINISH button to stop the clock and get your score.
– Each card removed from the Tableau gains points, but the amount of points doubles for each card in the same run. The first card is worth 100 points, the second 200, the third 400, the fourth 800 and so on… When you deal a new card from the Deck, the run resets and the next card you remove will be worth 100 points.
– The amount of seconds you have left at the end of the game will multiply by 10 and be added to your score.
– Removing an entire column will add 1000 points for a short column of 2 or 3 cards, or 2000 points for each of the tall center columns.
– There is a 5000 point bonus for removing the entire Tableau.
A score of 50000 points wins the game.
Because the added points double for each card in a run, longer runs can result in very high scores!