Identical to Scorpion except that any card can be placed into an empty stack.
– 7 Tableau Stacks.
– 1 Stock Pile with the 3 remaining cards.
Build the Tableau stacks down in suit. Any card that is face-up can be moved, even if there are other cards on top of it. For example, a 6 of Clubs could be moved on top of a 7 of Clubs, even if there are unrelated cards on top of the 6. An empty space can be filled with any card or stack.
When play reaches a standstill, tap the deck to deal out the 3 remaining cards.
The game is won when you have created 4 stacks in suit from King to Ace.
Tips & Strategies:
* Uncover the face-down cards as soon as possible.
* Be cautious whenever using the empty spaces.
* Avoid creating blockage with reverse sequences.
* For more information about this game, check out this Wasp Strategy Guide!